The Volleyball Victoria Junior Open (VVJO) was created for Schools and Associations across Australia that missed out on going to the Australian Schools Cup in Queensland and as an end-of-year participation event.
Applications are now open for event staff.
Please click on the attached PDF for the role position description.
Some responsibilities are.
· Assist in the coordination and management of all activities within the event. This may include (but is not limited to).
· Score Sheet data entry
· Event set up and pack down.
· Court schedule coordination
· Customer service
· Ensure courts are set up correctly and net heights are correct.
· Ensure all courts are running on time, duty teams are present, and games are starting as scheduled.
· Be aware of court fixtures and keep track of which games have been completed, which courts are running late, etc.
· Be familiar with any net height changes that are required during the day and ensure these are made on time so as not to delay any games.
· Notify or record incidents through the incident/accident process i.e., injuries, blood spills, venue problems, technical (rule disputes) problems.
· Be familiar with Tournament Regulations and Rules with the ability to advise mid-game clarification. If assistance is needed, radio Referee Delegate.